Elsen Holding GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as "Elsen") is pleased about your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data during its collection and use is an important concern for us. We would like you to feel secure whenever you stop by to visit our Internet site. In the following we therefore explain which information, in particular which personal data, we collect during your visit and the use of our website and how this is used.
Please let us know if you if you have any further questions.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we provide information on the collection of personal information when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, so for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Elsen Holding GmbH, Justus-von-Liebig-Strasse 2, 54516 Wittlich (see also our legal notice). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following contact address: Dr. Dornbach Consulting GmbH, Mrs. Anja Nickenig, Anton-Jordan-Strasse 1, 56070 Koblenz.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required, or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by the law to continue retaining it.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or deletion,
– right to limitation of processing,
– right to objection to the processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of request
– time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page) - Access status/HTTP status code
– respective volume of data transferred
– the website making the request
– operating system and device
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you're using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, me), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending
on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to experience full functionality of this website.
4. Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected by us, checked and commissioned with regard to the applicable data protection standards, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
5. Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following contact details: email@example.com or Elsen Holding GmbH, Justus-von-Liebig-Straße 2, 54516 Wittlich or via Dr. Dornbach Consulting GmbH, Ms Anja Nickenig, Anton-Jordan-Straße 1, 56070 Koblenz.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, through which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services to be advertised will be named in the consent form.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use what is called the double opt-in method. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3)The only required information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent for the newsletter at any time and thus unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us in one of the ways listed in the legal notice.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are stored on our website. For evaluation purposes, we link the above data (para. 3) and web beacons to your e-mail address and an individual ID. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
7. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not conflated with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies concerning your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that reference to individuals can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of use:
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
8. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that if you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the providers of these plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under section § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plugin,
data is automatically transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the grayed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is also made for users who are not logged in, to display customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. You must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. When activating the activated button and link the page, for example, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates this to your contacts in public. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. Here, you will also find further information on your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung:
http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/yourinfo- on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-USFramework
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework)
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Xing AG, Gaensemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
e) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA;
http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
9. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed thecorresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declarationwill be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google makes available a user account viawhich you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your informationwill be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated to your Googleprofile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profilesand uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented designof its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for thepurposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users aboutactivities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, wherebyyou must contact Google to exercise this right.
10. Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.